As ordered by the Department of Education, all public schools, including Barton, will remain closed for the remainder of the school year (May 20, 2020). All extra-curricular activities and school functions will be canceled for the reminder of the year. School will continue education through paper AMI packets. Your child will receive the remaining AMI packets at pick up Monday through Wednesday of this week.
- Pick up AMI Packets to complete the school year Monday, April 6th- Wednesday April 8th, in the elementary or high school buildings.
- Teachers will be available for AMI packet assistance 8:00-11:00 and 12:00-2:00.
- All AMI packets are for grades. To check your child’s grades, please visit https://hac40.esp.k12.ar.us/HomeAccess40/Account/LogOn?ReturnUrl=%2fHomeAccess40
- If you need assistance with logging in to the gradebook system, please contact Stacy Hardy at email@example.com or 870-572-7294 ext 4718.
- School will be closed, Monday, April 13th, for Easter Monday.
- AMI packets 11-24 (14 days) will be due April 27th, 28th, and 29th. (Students may turn in days (11-40) if completed ahead of time.)
- AMI Packets 25-40 (16 days) will be due May 13th, 14th, and 15th.
- Seniors will complete AMI Packets 11-24 (14 days). This will complete their work requirements. Barton intends to honor their seniors. At this time, we are looking for the best ways to accomplish this. Once this is determined, seniors will be notified. Thanks for your patience.
- If you have any questions or need any assistance, please call your child’s school at 870-572-7294.