As ordered by the Department of Education, all public schools, including Barton, will remain closed until Monday, April 20th. All students are to:
- Complete AMI Packets days 6-10
- Return AMI Packets days 1-10 from Monday, April 6th- Wednesday April 8th, to the elementary or high school buildings
- Pick up AMI Packets days 11-19 from Monday, April 6th- Wednesday April 8th, in the elementary or high school buildings.
- AMI packet pickup and drop off will be from 8:00-11:30 and 12:30-3:00 Monday, April 6th to Wednesday, April 8th.
- All AMI packets are for grades. To check your child’s grades, please visit https://hac40.esp.k12.ar.us/HomeAccess40/Account/LogOn?ReturnUrl=%2fHomeAccess40
- If you need assistance with logging in to the gradebook system, please contact Stacy Hardy at email@example.com or 870-572-7294 ext 4718.
- AMI Packet days 11-19 will be due April 20th due to school being out on April 13th as scheduled.
- Teachers will be available for AMI packet assistance Monday-Friday 8:00-11:30 and 12:30-3:00.